Half term fun
We would be grateful if you could send us a photo of your child doing something at home, e.g. helping around the house, going for a walk, playing a game, baking etc. We are making a montage of photos of the children and it will be nice for them to see when we return to school. You can upload on the 'Talk to you Teacher' link on the top of the Year 1 2 page. Thank you, we look forward to seeing your photos
Try some Yoga!
Non Cook Playdough recipe
You will need:
- 2 cups of flour, plus extra for dusting your board
- 1 cup of salt
- 2 cups of warm water
- Food colouring
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 mixing bowls
- Wooden chopping board
- Wooden spoon
How to make playdough
- Mix together the flour and salt in one bowl, and the water, oil and a few drops of food colouring in the other bowl
- Pour the oil, water and food colouring mix into the bowl with the flour. Use a wooden spoon to mix together
- Dust your wooden chopping board with flour. Place the dough mix on top and knead for a few minutes until smooth and pliable.
- Leave to cool completely and then your homemade playdough is ready for little hands! Store in the fridge in an airtight container to keep fresh.