This week in Literacy we will be writing a Newspaper Report about Greta Thunberg and the Giants.
Today we would like you to understand the features of a newspaper report by watching the video below then highlighting/circling the features in the example newspaper report.
This week in Maths we will be understanding fractions. Today we are looking at unit and non unit fractions.
This week in Music we are listening to and answering questions about George Butterworth -The Banks of the Green Willow. Below you can listen to this and then below are questions to ask.
When you have listened to the music answer these questions on a piece of
1) Do you like the music? Give a reason for your decision.
2) How does the music make you feel? Why do you think it makes you feel
3) An orchestra is needed to play this piece of music ‐ what is an orchestra?
4) Can you identify any of the instruments?
5) What does pitch mean in music?
This week in PE we will be doing some Gymnastic skills all you need is some space and watch the video and follow what to do.