Today, you are going to research about Greta Thunberg a climate activist. You need to find the answers to these questions.
Where and when was she born?
What were her parents’ names and what were their jobs?
Does she have any siblings?
What was she like as a younger child?
Why did she start protesting? What was her slogan?
Can you name 3 events where she gave speeches?
What awards has she been given?
Can you write 2 of her statements which are most powerful?
Any other interesting information which you have found.
Mrs Dawson's group (1)
Maths Mrs Dawson
Write down 3 things measured in cm and 3 things in m.
1) 500cm = ___m ____cm 5) 7m = ______cm
2) 675cm = ___m ____cm 6) 9m 35cm = ______cm
3) 46cm = ___m ____cm 7) 3m 8cm = ______cm
4) 3570cm = ___m ____cm 8) 12m 40cm= ______cm
Mr Grant and Mr Lawson's groups (2, 3 and 4)
Round each of these numbers to the nearest 10, 100 and 1000:
1. Watch the first half of the episode of the Blue Planet II (link below) and make a note of 5 to 10 interesting facts you have found.
2. Science/Geography – Our seas
Find out about the different ways human life effects the oceans. Illustrate 4 of them and beneath write what they show.