1. How many tables are needed to seat 237 people when the tables seat 11 people each?
2. There are 38 boxes of cereal on a shelf. How many boxes on 10 shelves?
3. DVDs cost £5 each. How many can you buy with £156?
4. There are 35 rows of 24 dominoes. How many dominoes are there altogether?
5. There are 15 rows of 20 stickers on a sheet. How many stickers are there on a sheet?
6. Samuel has 241 marbles at a party. He puts 8 marbles into each gift bag. How many gifts bags does he fill?
Create a holiday brochure for another planet's moon.
Follow the link below to the NASA website to find out about the moons in our Solar System.