Guided Reading Task
1) Why is the name of the animal the Hope-o-potamus?
2) What is the problem the hippo faces?
3) How does the hippo feel when his is travelling? How do you know this?
4) How do you think the hippo feels at the end of the poem? Why?
5) Why doesn't the hippo give up?
6) Why do the other animals follow him?
7) How does this poem link to hope?
43 x 12 =
463 x 12 =
452 x 15 =
137 x 19 =
4742 x 19 =
3242 x 17 =
Begin a fact file about either Aristotle or Ptolemy.
Be ready to add what their models of The Solar System looked like, following today's Zoom.