Today, you are going to read through the comprehension below about Greta to find out more information and answer questions.
Mrs Dawson's group (1)
Name 3 things measured in mm.
1) 78mm = ___cm ___mm 5) 3cm = ____mm
2) 94mm = ___cm ___mm 6) 5cm 7mm = ____mm
3) 135mm = ___cm ___mm 7) 18cm 5mm = ___mm
4) 8mm = ___cm ___mm 8) 20cm 1mm = ___mm
Mr Grant and Mr Lawson's groups (2, 3 and 4)
Round each of these numbers to the nearest 1, 10, 100 and 1000
1. Watch second half of the episode of the Blue Planet II and make a note of 5 to 10 interesting things you have found out.
2. How does our use of plastic effect the oceans?
Write a letter to school canteen to persuade them to use alternatives to plastic for drinking containers and bottles.