Using the information which you have gathered over the last two days, you are going to write the first three paragraphs of Greta Thunberg’s biography:
1) Birth – when, where, parents, upbringing
2) Childhood – what difficulties did she have?
- when did she hear about climate change?
3) Protesting – when did she start protesting?
- what was her slogan?
- how did other people become involved?
Mrs Dawson's group (1)
Find 5 things in your house weighed in g or kg.
1) 3000g =___kg ___g 5) 7kg 500g = _______g
2) 4750g = ___kg ___g 6) 8kg 60g = ________g
3) 635g = ___kg ___g 7) 4kg 8g = ________g
4) 18,365g = ___kg ___g 8) 10kg 415g = _________g
Mr Grant and Mr Lawson's groups (2, 3 and 4)
Round each price to the nearest 10p. Estimate the answer then complete the calculation
1. Recycle a plastic bottle so that it has a new use. Click this website for some inspiration. If this doesn’t work try searching for ‘uses for old plastic bottles’
2. Once you have looked up the internet and shared some ideas, you can create your chosen design on paper. Label your design so that you know what equipment and resources you will need.